Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown January 02, 2014




The beautiful Tamannah Bhatia will be seen after quite a while in Tamil cinema in Ajith's Veeram which is set for release on the 10th of January as a big Pongal treat for the masses. The 24 year old wasn't seen in a single Tamil film in 2012 and 2013 and her last release here, was Venghai in 2011.
 
She is thrilled about coming back to K-Town with Veeram and hopes that the movie would kick-start her Tamil career again. As expected, she has had a great experience working with Ajith. In a recent interview, she was optimistic about her Tamil career ahead. 
 
"Veeram is a very big film in my career as I am cast opposite Ajith in the film. It was a great opportunity for me to share screen space with a person who has a terrific screen presence. I felt grounded after working with Ajith. I am looking forward for this mega release for Pongal. This film will set the tone of my career in Tamil films this year. I feel I have an amazing year ahead."
 
Tamannah recently joined Twitter where she has been interacting with her fans regularly. She has also said that she is in talks for a lot of Tamil projects and would be signing on the dotted line soon. Sweet news for all fans of this pretty lass.

Courtesy:Behindwoods.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © FilmchipZ - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -